Welp, I'm here on this cold day and as I was sitting down in my kitchen I found a little bit of inspiration inside of me to write a blog post. A funny thing my process of writing blogs posts is the time between when I write it and publish it. It takes a while but this one is coming straight for you! This blog is in no way about me, but I figured it might be fun to know who is behind the computer. Here are 12 things you didn't know about me.
- I swam competitively all throughout high school. Granted, I wasn't very good, but I did it. Swimming is literally one of my favorite activities ever.
- I spent the summer in between my junior and senior year of high school in Honduras. I volunteered at a malnutrition clinic and an orphanage but I was mostly working at a day camp for kids, loving on them kiddos.
- Every summer growing up I went to church camp and I loved it so much.
- I love rainy weather especially because I get to wear Wellies!!!!
- If I could live in flowy dresses for the rest of my life, I would.
- My top favorite movies are Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, Beauty and the Beast and 7 Brides for 7 Brothers.
- When I was itty bitty, my hair was extremely blonde.
- Since I was little I have always wanted to work at Disney World. (Ideally as a Belle, but beggars can't be choosers).
- I really enjoy show tunes.
- The order in which I like chocolate from least to greatest is milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate. (Don't get me wrong I love ALL chocolate).
- To this day I still have a massive collection of Junie B. Jones books on my bookshelf.
- Christmastime is my favorite time ever. (You definitely already knew this one).
Hope you enjoyed!